воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

acer pc uk




I want you to fucking know that you are a fuck up.
You say all of this shit , but itapos;s really all a fucking joke in the end.
I canapos;t believe anything meaningful that comes out of your mouth anymore.
Itapos;s like how can I take it seriously when I know you donapos;t mean it?


You fuck up.
Youapos;re stupid and you say you care about me but you donapos;t.
Iapos;m your fucking back up plan.
All I want is to be yours. Yeah I want it in writing bitch but you donapos;t have the balls (or the brains) to make it happen.
I hope youapos;re happy.
When you feel like somethingapos;s missing when Iapos;m gone, donapos;t come running.

advertising click cost per, acer pc uk, acer pc tablets, acer pc tablet travelmate, acer pc tablet tmc314xmi.



Комментариев нет: