воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

disabled learning organizational skill student




One hour, 11 minutes.

Iapos;m effing exhausted.

Iapos;m paranoid-delusional, too.� apos;Cept the problem is, I donapos;t know theyapos;re NOT�out to get me.� Or at least, not out to ignore me. *shrug*� Not sure which is worse...

Definitely the ignoring me.

Such crappy sleep last night, and Iapos;ve made it through, almost, apos;til morning.� I donapos;t work tomorrow after all, huzzah huzzah - Iapos;ve got Tuesday swing and then Thursday Friday Saturday graveyards. ZOMG, I�miss last week already.� Getting up on my OWN schedule.� At least Iapos;ll get my homework done

Speaking of which, just got done with my paper, "Walking to Work: Dichotomy of Privilege and Oppression".� I think, given that Iapos;m citing her own material as a source, sheapos;ll like it... I�think.� I hope. �*crosses fingers*� Well, fuck, if she doesnapos;t, thereapos;s always the rewrite.� If someone had still been online and awake at 6am, Iapos;d have requested an editor... Microsoft Spell Check, donapos;t fail me now

Heartburn from too much caffeine and nothing to eat tonight.� I sorta forgot to pack a lunch.� Woopsydoodle.

My friend Ian came and said hello this evening - that was cool. Fun. Nifty, even

And now... SNL�clips from last night to keep me entertained until Brandon gets here to relieve me.� Woo

drinking game jenga, disabled learning organizational skill student, disabled learning msn.com site, disabled learning modification student, disabled learning lesson plan student.



Комментариев нет: