воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

free hispanic naked site woman




I donapos;t even want to�live anymore.�i have nothing going for me moving isnt going to change shit. I was stupid for liking someone so much and only being like fifteen. I think iapos;m 20 sometimes. Everyone is so fucking stupid. i have all these losers hitting on me it just makes me want to throw up. My mind is so scattered. I hurt all over. My eraser burns are fucking ITCHY and burning. I just want someone taht makes me happy to live in a tent with me in the woods we�could never come out. Thatapos;d be perfect. I hate pretty much a ll people. Including my grandma. Shes going to fucking die since my aunt is a big fat fuck never does shit for herself. Iapos;m not even going to TRY to live a life a nymore. Iapos;ll go to school, come back home sit. No weekends, no friends, no interaction. Then iapos;ll bet you a billion dollars�i wonapos;t be so depressed.� noone can disapoint me or piss me off if i dont care. But thereapos;d be no point if i donapos;t interact wtih anyone. So i shouidl just die. Ugh. Tara and connor are here and im in here eatting animal crackers. Yum. I dont feeel guuud

daily sun uk, free hispanic naked site woman.



Комментариев нет: