суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

educational credit union jacksonville fl





he hates me. I hate myself too. He doesnapos;t touch my face. Because it isnapos;t smooth. Iapos;m helpless. Like iapos;m the one burnt and lying there. Itapos;ll shatter me to pieces. But not to him. I wish to share him with everyone. How wonderfully and amazingly he treats me. And iapos;m being a bitch. But if it becomes known itapos;ll be over. He wonapos;t even have to pretend to stop me. No one can stop it. Fuck lies. But there werenapos;t even any to�begin with. Since loving someone means giving him the power to break me. Iapos;m already broken so itapos;s okay. He can burn me. He can drag my lifeless body under the truck without a license. Iapos;ll go shoot myself after heapos;s gone, soon

decode sqlplus, educational credit union jacksonville fl, educational credit union jacksonville, educational credit union fresno, educational credit union amarillo tx.



Комментариев нет: