четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

communication company in marketing new york




I got my jacket last night. Itapos;s not as heavy as Iapos;d hoped, but is pretty tight around my body, so it keeps the heat in. It also looks totally badass. If I had bought a camera this week too I could have taken a picture.

The rest of the stuff is on the way, except for the space heater. I never thought to look at seller profiles on Amazon, or Iapos;d have known not to go through these people. They are an Ace Hardware reseller, so I thought it would be fine. They finally just sent shipping notice today, 6 days after I paid them. At this rate Iapos;ll be getting my package from Japan sooner than the space heater. I hope itapos;s what I ordered, there are more than a few notices saying people were sent DOA or wrong models of things.

My bank is also being weird. I spent like $500 on Friday when I first woke up. Come Saturday it said I had $100 left in my account. So I busted out the calculator and added my paycheck minus what I bought. By my tally I had $250 left. Come Sunday it said I had $1 left. I thought it might have been a preauthorization hold because I bought something in Yen instead of dollars, but that didnapos;t quite track. By my tally I should now have about $100 left in my account of all my purchases, bills, and savings. My account now says I have $320 current and available balance. Everything has posted though. I am, of course, not spending any of the money. Iapos;ve paid for everything I need until next pay check, so Iapos;m not going to risk it. But seriously, what gives? This is an MOD card, not a checking account, so the balance should be in real time and itapos;s designed so I canapos;t overdraw the account.

They are just lucky Iapos;m not a dodgy person who would go and pull all the money out of an ATM and think I stuck it to them.
communication company in marketing new york, communication company in malaysia, communication company in india product wireless, communication company in india.



Комментариев нет: